Reasons to Buy
Why Do I Need Travel Insurance, Anyway?
In a perfect world, you'd never need travel insurance.
However, you never know when something will disrupt your trip. There are countless situations when travel insurance could literally save the day. Here are just a few:
- You are injured and hospitalized overseas
- Your passport is stolen
- A natural disaster strikes your destination
- Illness forces you to cancel your trip
- A labour strike keeps you stranded away from home
You never want to think these situations will happen to you, but if they do, you'll be glad you have travel insurance.
Avoid The High Cost of Medical Claims
Overseas medical claims regularly amount to more than $10,000, and it's not unusual for them to exceed $100,000. For a small fraction of that cost, you can inoculate yourself against those hefty costs. Emergency medical cover lets you:
- Protect against astronomical medical bills.
- Ensure that you receive the highest quality medical care.
- Have a team of medical advocates monitoring your welfare.
Purchasing emergency medical cover is one of the smartest decisions you can make as a traveller. Don't wait until it's too late.